Subject: Vs: Pharmacy licence register data for CRM use – access and terms
From: "Tegevusload - RA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2026 17:06:47 +0300

Hello!

Thank you for contacting the State Agency of Medicines.

The Activity 
<https://rkav.tehik.ee/rkav/faces/pages/tegevuslubaForm/tegevuslubaOtsing.xhtml> 
Licence Register is a public, free-to-use website that contains up-to-date 
information on current activity licences in Estonia.

You can search for pharmacies, but please note that some pharmacies may have 
branch pharmacies (usually marked as HA[number]). Information about branch 
pharmacies can be found under the activity licence of the main pharmacy to 
which they belong. To view this information, open the main pharmacy's 
activity licence by clicking on the activity licence number.

Alternatively, by selecting "Consolidated data for pharmacies", both main 
and branch pharmacies will be listed in separate rows in the Excel file.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

Sincerely,

Triinu Margens

Specialist

Bureau of Inspection

State Agency of Medicines

+372 737 4140

www.ravimiamet.ee <http://www.ravimiamet.ee>

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud 
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja 
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt 
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele 
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, 
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently deleting what 
you have received. Any dissemination or use of this information by a third 
person without permission is prohibited and may be illegal.

From: Luksas, Tautvydas <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2026 12:57 PM
To: Ravimiamet <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pharmacy licence register data for CRM use – access and terms

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,

We are Bionorica SE, a pharmaceutical company operating in the Baltic 
markets. For our field force planning, we would like to keep an up-to-date 
list of Estonian pharmacies (name, licence holder, address) in our internal 
CRM system, based on the Activity Licence Search available at rkav.tehik.ee.

Could you please confirm whether we may use this register data for that 
purpose, and whether it is available in a machine-readable format  an open 
data endpoint rather than only through the web search form? We would also 
appreciate information on any terms of use and how frequently the register 
is updated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Tautvydas Lukšas

Data & Analytics, Baltic Markets

Bionorica SE

With Best Regards,

Tautvydas Lukšas

Data analyst

Bionorica Lithuania UAB

Šiaulių g. 10-57

LT-01134 Vilnius, Lietuva

Phone: +370 605 65 188

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The phytoneering company

Cistitas? Akmenligė?

 <http://www.canephron.lt/> CANEPHRON

Atsibodo sirgti?

 <http://www.stoppersalimui.lt/> STOP peršalimui!

Šiame elektroniniame laiške, įskaitant bet kokį jo priedą, gali būti 
konfidenciali ar slapta informacija. Jeigu  Jūs šį laišką priėmėte per 
klaidą, informuokite mus apie tai elektroniniu laišku ir šį elektroninį 
laišką ir bet kokį jo priedą pašalinkite iš savo sistemos. Bet koks 
informacijos esančios laiške panaudojimas, kopijavimas ar platinimas yra 
griežtai draudžiamas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you 
are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please 
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized 
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is 
strictly forbidden.